Auto Insurance in Houston Texas
Our pledge to you at ABC Insurance services, Inc. Is to shop different markets and well known auto insurance companies to find you the best possible auto insurance rates and coverages you desire. We do offer you the highest quality yet low cost and affordable Houston Texas auto insurance rates that will fit your budget and cover your needs. Are you in search of affordable Houston auto insurance, Houston Texas homeowners insurance, Houston health insurance or life insurance for your family. Let us help you find the best auto insurance rate.
We represent well known Insurance companies like Progressive Insurance in Houston Texas , Safeco insurance, US auto Insurance, Infiniti Insurance in Houston Texas, Bristol West Insurance, Fidelity insurance, Lexington, Geovera Insurance and many others. Our Pledge to you is to offer all Houston, Texas residents low cost auto insurance quotes, affordable car insurance, low cost commercial auto insurance. Just call our Texas licensed agents or click to get a Houston auto insurance quote. We shop multiple insurance companies to find an affordable Houston auto insurance rate for the coverage requested.
We service all the state of Texas, we are based in Houston, Texas but we do service other areas like Sugarland, Richmond, Missouri City, Katy, Cypress, Woodlands, Pearland, Pasadena, Baytown. We offer affordable Houston auto insurance rates that will fit your budget. Just call our licensed insurance agents for a free quote analysis.
Texas Auto insurance coverages protect you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Texas Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance in Houston Texas?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Protect yourself and your family
- Liability Coverage - typically helps protect you for damages to others if you're at fault in a covered accident.
- Medical Payments Coverage - typically helps provide payment for your reasonable and necessary medical treatment for bodily injury caused by a covered accident.
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist Coverage - typically helps protect you for covered damage caused by drivers who don't have auto insurance or don't carry enough auto insurance.
- Personal Injury Protection - typically pays for your medical expenses regardless of who is at fault.
Protect your car
- Collision Coverage - typically helps pay to repair your insured car after a covered accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage - typically helps pay for covered damages to your insured car resulting from a peril other than a collision, such as theft, windstorm or flood, to name a few.
- Rental and Towing - typically pays for rental or towing expenses due to an accident.
Depending on the company you choose, you can get discounts for:
- Being a Good Driver
- Being a Good Student
- Driving a Safe Car
- Having a Homeowner's Policy with your auto insurance carrier
- Multi car discount
- Having previous and continuous coverage
- Pay if full discount, or auto draft discount
- Occupational discount
Questions to ask your Texas insurance agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)