Commercial Auto Insurance in Houston Texas
Commercial auto insurance insurance in Houston Texas
is very competitive among major standard and non standard companies that are offering this product. Some smaller companies offer low limits of liability only while major standard companies offer higher limits of liability up to $1,000,000 or $2,000,000 which in some cases is required for State or Federal filings ( Like TXDOT, USDOT, MC FILINGS, UIIA AUTHORIZATION FOR CONTAINER HAULERS, SAFER PROGRAM, ETC..). We can help our clients in obtaining their State & federal Filing needs.
With more than 30 years of combined commercial insurance experience, you can trust ABC Insurance Services for your commercial vehicle insurance needs. We offer commercial auto insurance from well know insurance companies. An A or B rated truck insurer in America. Contact us and get a free commercial auto insurance quote today, apply online and see how much you can save you.
Commercial Trucks We Insure:
Whether you're looking for owner operator insurance, motor carrier insurance, or private carrier insurance. Abc Insurance Services provide commercial truck insurance for trucks and trailers of all sizes including:
- Box trucks
- Semi Truck
- Flatbed Trucks
- Pickup Trucks
- Tank Trucks
- Dump Trucks
- Auto Hauler Trailers
- 18 wheelers
- Tow Trucks
- And many More
Business Vehicle Insurance:
We offer business vehicle insurance for almost any type of business. Learn more about available discounts of coverage and build a policy to match all your business vehicle insurance needs.
- Carpenter insurance
- Contractors Truck insurance
- Courier Insurance
- Container Hauler Insurance
- Dirt Sand Gravel insurance
- Dump Truck Insurance
- Electrician Insurance
- Farm Auto insurance
- Food Service Insurance
- Ice Cream Truck Insurance
- Landscaping Truck insurance
- Motor Carrier Insurance
- Painters Insurance
- Passenger Transport Insurance
- Roofers Insurance
- Pizza Delivery Insurance
- Tow Trucks insurance
- And many more
Commercial Auto Insurance Coverages:
As a private Texas Carrier, you are responsible for hauling goods in your own truck for your company or employer. Whether you’re working in construction, excavation, manufacturing, delivery or any other private carrier capacity, we have commercial truck insurance solutions for you.
- PRIMARY LIABILITY - Every Texas commercial trucker/trucking company who operates under their own authority is required to carry primary liability coverage on all owned units and either provide this insurance for their leased vehicles or insure that the leased operator carries it on their own. Generally, the motor carrier provides this coverage for the leased operators but there are rare instances when this is not the case.
- CARGO INSURANCE - Provides coverage for loss or damage to the property a truck is transporting (the load). Generally, though not always, provided by the motor carrier for leased operators.
- PHYSICAL DAMAGE - (Comprehensive, Collision, or Specified Perils) - Provides coverage for repair or replacement for damage resulting from a covered loss (collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism) to owned vehicles or business auto.
We are based in Houston, Texas since 1988, but we do offer commercial auto insurance in the State of Texas including all major cities like Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Brownsville, Tyler and many more.
Motor Carrier State and Federal Filings for Trucks, Tractors Operators:
If you're a motor carrier, then you operate under your own authority. Motor carriers usually need some type of financial responsibility insurance along with commercial truck insurance. ABC Insurance can help you out. Whether you choose our sand and gravel haulers insurance for dump trucks insurance, Tracker operator, tow truck insurance or any other commercial auto insurance policy we'll file most federal and state filings for you.
We Offer More Discounts & Easy Payment Plans:
- Flexible Payment Options – Whether you pay online, by phone, or by mail, we offer multiple payment options. We accept checks, debit cards, credit cards, and more. You can choose to pay monthly with a low down payment or pay your policy in full.
- Customized Discounts – Depending on your business type, you may qualify for discounts for having a CDL, being an experienced business owner, or for having a General Liability or Business Owner’s Policy with another insurance company.
- Superior Claims Service – Our claims service is designed to help you get back on the road fast. It includes 24/7 claims reporting, Concierge Service Centers, and an in-house staff of experts specially trained to handle your commercial claim.
- Affordable Commercial auto insurance for all Texas residents.